Locking ring creates an additional layer of security for the carabiner. This accessory reduces the chance of open-gate failure during high impact activities.
ABOUT THE LYNQ FINDER
Real-time distance and direction
– Display shows the real-time distance and direction of every group member at all times.
– Creates a closed private network for groups of up to 12 people.
Long-range and long-lasting
– Range of up to three miles and up to three days in mixed use.
Boundaries and Notifications
– Alert system lights up, vibrates and rings the instant a group member or child leaves a user-designated safe zone.
– “Homebase” locations can easily be set to return to static locations, such as a car, campsite, bike station or landmark.
– LynQ’s proprietary technology redefines the capabilities of peer-to-peer location sharing.
– The government-tested device is designed to withstand any climate or situation with its weatherproof and waterproof durability.
– Includes rugged carabiner clip that can snap onto clothing or gear and can be easily slipped into a pocket, pack or pouch.
Off-Grid Personnel Locator device with Internal Antenna Data Transmit frequency:
902-928 MHz with proprietary Spread Spectrum Frequency Hopping technology (jamming immune and RF silent)
~1watt / 30dBm Ground Maximum Range: Up to 3 miles **
Theoretical Maximum Air Range:
Up to 10 miles Typical Accuracy of GPS Positional Fix: 3m-7m **
Accuracy of Directional Indicator:
Single Button Input
Sunlight-Readable Tactical Monochrome display Internal rechargeable 1600 mAh LiPo battery
Up to 3 days in mixed use (24 hrs continuous)
4” x 2” x 1” in hourglass form factor, with carabiner
Weight: 2.5oz. (73g)
lynQ™ SMART COMPASS